Please have a look around our website – we have a lot of useful information about the proposed dam at Tillegra on the Williams River in the Hunter Valley of New South Wales, Australia. This site is about presenting the facts and intelligent discussion of the issues, as well as links to other websites providing quality information about dams and their failures, water recycling, tanks, sustainable water use etc. We welcome comments and constructive discussion about the issues. Go to the blog for the latest info and articles.
Our statement of intent and objectives can be found on the About page. Our latest newsletters and other publications are available for download (use the search function to find what you want, or browse through the posts categories). Upcoming events will be posted and we will keep you up-to-date with what’s happening.
What can you do?
- Please sign our petition and get your friends to also sign it.
- Recycle and re-use as much water as you can and use as little water as possible.
- Install a water tank – info can be found in links under the DAM ALTERNATIVES and WATERWISE drop down menus on the right
- Join the No Tillegra Dam Group or make a payment if purchasing something, renewing membership or otherwise make a donation to help out our cause
- Support our efforts, attend an event
- Help our cause by purchasing a beautiful set of photos of the Williams River
- Talk about this issue with family and friends – we welcome constructive comment and discussion about the issues. Contact us for more information.
It’s not just about water…
- Our future needs good farmland
- Our future needs healthy rivers
- Our future needs efficient living
- Our future needs water supply solutions that are sustainable in the long term